Wednesday 27 November 2019

Venting OR I didn't vote the cannibal into office, so stop asking me to feed him

I will not feed my neighbors to you.
In this, I remain inflexible.
So stop asking for them. You rotund varlet.
You may claim, no such request has been made, by you or by your supporters.
A sign of either your deception or your ignorance: the latter proving you a terrible leader and the former revealing you inhuman. You ignominious wretch.
You ask me to feed you the sick, when you rollback medical care. You would then bring in a system that only the healthy could hope to afford, giving you feast over generations of sick and the dying to come. Such high gluttony from such a low creature.
You would ask me to give you the heads of educators and providers; I'm not certain if you do this out envy or spite, regardless you're petulant tantrum is noted. You shameful cad.
You would insist I allow you trample over skulls of the most vulnerable of my community: children. Children with special needs, whom you most certainly despise - without question you despise them. For you to successfully deny it would require a charisma your porcine visage just could not sell. You empty gutless thing.
The sick, the ignorant, the vulnerable and of course the poor.
Yes.
You would take them into your gaping maw, also - if only to suck out the marrow from their malnourished frames.
Stop asking.
I will not hand them to you.
And I will not let you say, you have no intent of taking them, because you have made these intentions perfectly clear. You need to be opposed, wrestled, barred before you'll even give pause in your pursuit.
You ask me to let you envelope the whole of my city, when you rob us of our representatives.
You would eat us, like some hungry troll of a Grimm's tale.
I would have you stay hungry.
I would have you bawl for all of time and see no relief, if it meant I could deny you your intended meal.
Eventually your whines and squeals should grate on me, and your supporters would insist I give you just one vulnerable person to eat.
And like a Greek hero, I should offer you a deal: you may have my neighbor, only if I choose your appetizer.
So hungry you are - you should accept the bargain.
And I should be glad to elaborate: that you may eat my neighbor, only after you've eaten your own stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment