Wednesday 13 November 2019

Please find attached OR I've wasted my life writing emails ...

Hello,
 
Me again. Regarding my last message, I notice now that I sent it without attaching my head shot.
Embarrassing, I know.
Please find my headshot attached to this message.
While I have you, I'm also noticing I used irregardless in my last correspondence and I know there has been much debate about that particular word being used.
Since we are making amendments anyway, I would appreciate it if you would imagine I used the word regardless in its stead. Personally, I have no problem with the word, but it isn't really part of my usual vernacular. I think I only used it in hopes of sounding more qualified, and in doing so have revealed myself to only be insecure.
I am sure you can empathize, and I thank you for your understanding.
Lastly, I am feeling a twinge of regret with my choice of closing.
At your service was a bit too formal, and it offers a level of commitment I am uncomfortable making in the valediction of an email, to a person I have never met in person.
As with my other follies, disregard my zealous closing.
In closing of this email, let me thank you for your patience and for accepting these revisions, for whenever you get around to reading my previous message.
Again, I wish you all the best with the submission proccess and your auditions to follow.
Kindest regards,

Cotts Garfland

P.S.
Forgive the many post scripts in my prior message: I have been kept wide awake with regret since hitting send.






No comments:

Post a Comment