Thursday 21 November 2019

A hero's burden OR Why my right hand?! WHY!?

I recently watched a television show where the protagonist's arm is popped - the official medical term - during a fight. He proceeds to fight off his opponent one armed, until they have to pause action to trade verbal barbs and quips - the truest test of a warrior spirit is the ability to throw shade.
Before the fisticuffs resume, our protagonist pops his popped arm back into place - the ol' poppity-pop physicians call it.
Where you or I would simply vomit and go into a coma, this mighty hero continued the fight.
I bring this up, because I managed to catch a sliver underneath my finger nail today, only to keep working as though I was completely fine. I then proceeded to type out this post.
We are so alike he and I.
Except TV guy didn't then go type out a blog entry afterwards.
So *scoff* who's the badass now?

*The sliver is still under my nail because it hurts too much to take out and I keep squinting and whimpering through the discomfort. Please make it stop PLEASE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment