Tuesday 5 December 2017

Day 35

Let's predict. Tonight's dream:
I'm flying. Without wings, in spite of every law of physics I've adhered to my entire life, I am flying!
... I won't likely be flying.
The best I can muster is some impressive jumping.
...
Fine.
I give a mighty leap, leaving the world behind. From up here I. See many houses and back yards. I land in the one with the conveniently located trampoline (there's always a conveniently located trampoline).
Why am I leaping so high? AMI being chased? ...no. I'm in hot pursuit. 
See I. Can't fly but this long haired bastard flies freely and mocks me whenever he can.
He floats in place, arms crossed, with his tongue sticking out.
He is going to eat dirt.
I know he will, because I will make him!
I take aim and push off once more. He narrowly dodged, but I've caught him off guard and he's on the run again. Now I'm running along rooftops in pursuit. Each step bringing me closer. He seems to have lost sight of me.
I take careful aim and this time, I'm not going to miss.
I leap off and wake up. It's still raining.
I still can't fly. I also can't leap tall buildings.
Ugh. What a drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment