Tuesday 7 November 2017

Day 8

Writing writing writing writing am I fooling them yet writing writing writing writing keeping the fear of inadequacy at bay writing writing writing writing writing I am certainly NOT a robot and I have no doubt of that writing writing writing writing by writing the word writing I crack a keycode and hack the system I've setup wherein if I write for 365 days straight I transform into a writer! BECAUSE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS STEPHANIE!
....
....
....
Writing writing writing writing I also get the chance to filter the pools of my brain writing writing writing free of judgement and free of fear writing writing writing I mean there's no telling what I'll find down here, I have some pretty twisted stuff in my brain writing writing writing writing what's the weirdest thing I can find that won't make me a person of interest to surface internet scans by CSIS today? Writing writing writing writing writing writing writing okay every dragon on the world used to be a dragon or some equally magical impossible creature! Human's never figured out how to fly, they just capture the ones that did and rode those. BUT they didn't want people to KNOW they didn't know how to fly, because that would be a blow to the collective ego inflation that is "mana has mastered the skies" when really we haven't. But dragons are real, so that should be a fair trade, shouldn't it? To be clear: all air planes are just magical mythical creatures that we domesticated and forced to dress up as transformers in order to skip two time zones without getting saddle sores from horse back riding, while also being able to see that shitty suicide squad movie without having to give the wrong impression that they did a good in making that trash.
They didn't. I'm on a seat in the sky and there's very little else to do, aside from ignore the magical dragon that's carrying us all. Scre you suicide squad!
...
So every time you fly, just remember to thank the dragon they've dressed up.
....
End writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment