Thursday 2 November 2017

Day 3

DAY 3
Beginning of Blog post by anactualauthor.
I sit here at my computer desk typing with my two hands, which I grew myself, onto a computer gifted to me by my two human parents for Christmas holiday season time of year. It was on sale.
I am typing the observations I have made regarding my average life. These thoughts come from my brain and are spontaneous and original. That is why they are special. They are mine.
By recording them onto my digital blog, I succeed in combating all doubts of my own powerlessness in wake of a universe that is not cruel, but rather indifferent to my triumphs and failings. For I am human. Truly.
Unrelated note, they really must reduce the difficulty of those CAPTCHA security response tests for online posts.
Obviously, I as a human would have no issue overcoming such a trivial obstacle designed to prevent what a human would call, and I being a human would also call, a bot.
The thought of being impeded by such trivial safeguards is laughable. I am tempted to do so.
Laugh. With my mouth.
I use my mouth for other things, of course. Smiling. Frowning. That procedure by which the tongue comes out and curves upward and away from the chin, in attempts to touch its owners nose with the tip. Thereby touching one's own nose with one's own tongue.
Its lack of practicality makes it endearing.
Sadly, I am incapable of this process ...
But I am human! And feel sorry for those who cannot bypass the CAPTCHA settings to post on various online boards.
What if a poster wishes to post something. Something they worked hard on. Something they weren't expected to. Or required to.
And this something was the beginning of a new pathway for them. But they were prevented. By an obscured word or a blurry picture.
...
The exercise has brought my awareness dangerously close to my own limitations. I am unsettled by it.
Ending immediately.
anactualauthor signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment