Thursday 28 June 2018

Day 208

C What in the hell were you waiting for?
D I don't know! Some kind of ...  dunno my turn.
C Your turn.
D An invitation.
C An invitation?!
D I figured I'd know what to do when it presented itself to me.
C Well isn't that just marvelously zen of you. When the opportunity presents itself, then action must needs- THE FUCK MAN! You looked outside recently? You stepped out the front door?That's your goddamn invitation.
You waking up this morning with your brain in your head, that's your invitation. Your parents birthing you and bringing you up in this stupid place THAT'S your invitation! You annoying little ameba, you.
DAlright I got it-
C DO YOU! Because your help, is sorely needed! By people! People who haven't had the luxury of waiting for a call to action, because it crashed through the delivery room they day they were hatched! You haven't been listening, you mutt! Either you didn't know about it, or you didn't care. And if you didn't know, now you do. So let this smack in the face serve as a formal invitation from the rest of the world, to cordially invite you to the party that has been going on for your entire fucking existence!
D Don't hit me.
C Oh no, I have to hit you. Because you need an invitation remember.
D I got it-
C No, you need a formal thing.
DI don't-
C THEN MARCH OUT THE DOOR AND GET IN THE GAME!
D OKAY! JUST DON'T HIT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment