Monday 15 January 2018

Day 75

I recently stated, that I should like to be a glutton of the soul.

Not sure if there's any wisdom in that.

I also stated to a lover that if aliens had to take them away to a place where joy and ecstasy would constantly invade them and compound in effect, I would be happy to lose them, despite my own selfish longing for them.

Neither statement really communicates my feelings accurately.

Gluttony is a feasting that is never fulfilling, I wish that for no spirit.

And my alien scenario only works if the person in question meant little enough to me, that I could bear their parting.

I can. But I one day hope not to.

I hold out hope that I can one day know someone and grow so fond of them, that their absence hollows me out.

Some day.

Perhaps the two indecipherable sentiments could combine.

Into one coherent thought.

In being spiritually fulfilled, I should feed into a person so much that I find I am unable to be emptied?

... 

Or keep saying the wrong words to articulate your feelings.

Once the wrong ones are done, we may yet find the right ones.

I hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment