Wednesday 5 September 2018

Day 258

"Never, never, never get in a fight with an ugly person. No one ever tell you that? You know why don'tcha? They got nothing to lose. Case in point my acne scarred forehead vs your divinely shaped nose - like that's a beautiful nose. Do you breathe through that thing, or is it purely decorative? Doesn't matter. Now I head but you: centre of your gorgeous mug, It's like throwing a turd at a painting. The turd - my face - is still a turd. But that work of art - your face - has depreciates. Irreversibly so. Now you may beat me, you may even kill me. No loss, I've already buried my mother - may she roast in piece - but you. If you start this, I guarantee you'll remember me every time you have to do a double take at a reflective surface. Cause there's no way that can be you, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment