Thursday 24 May 2018

Day 180

The problem with someone like you, trying to provoke someone like me, is that I don't have your cheekbones.
Yea. Cheekbones.
If I had cheekbones like that, I'd keep them away from any sort of conflict.
Preserve them, much like you have. Keep them clean and uncut.
Maybe even moisturize. Do you moisturize? You should moisturize.
Now. My ugly mug, on the other hand, its already pretty banged up on the front end. Genetic lottery, I begrudge no one, it is what it is. And it has led to my crafting such a magnificent personality, as you are currently privileged enough to be sampling.
As such: a turn or two or three with a pipe or brass ring or a knife or gnashing teeth or a couple of thumb screws - do we have thumb screws somewhere around here? Never mind we'll send for 'em - what I'm meaning is: I'm not losing much from some too heavy petting.
But you.
You step to me, you better kill me.
Anything short of that and - well ... you got them pretty cheekbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment