Monday 19 March 2018

Day 135

Yea. It's raining, and I'm biking.

Sure. It's a steep hill to climb, and I'm not even half way up.

Okay. Maybe my lungs are on fire, and I'm only just starting a 10 hour shift of running around cleaning up everyone's messes while trying not to murder a guest with there own discarded toothpick.

But none of that is getting me down.

Because the seductive bar tender with piercing blue eyes said that I look striking in my uniform.

So all that other stuff has become inconsequential.

That's how good days work, sometimes.

Something little perks you up and you're treading clouds the rest of the day.

Sadly, the opposite is also true for bad days . . .

A bad day will come when it'll come.

Until then, let's just live this day.

A good day.

Because I look striking, today.


No comments:

Post a Comment