Wednesday 26 March 2014

I remember tomorrow, like it was yesterday.

I remember tomorrow, like it was yesterday.

Tomorrow, I remember, I will-do go for one of those all to oft put-off walks,
On it I will see-saw so many dogs
many of whom I will-did wish to meet,
with many owners I wish to-did-do not.

Tomorrow, I meet-met with a friend of old,
Re-recalling, tall tales till all tales to tell were told.
I remember that I remember I must go,
And remember I must remember: to meet them again.

Tomorrow, I remember I found-finded the words,
Which found-find the cause
Of all the flaws
Of all the ways that all things are do-done and rue-run
In the live long life I'm lived-live-living.

Tomorrow, I said-say it to be hear-heard
by a herd of members of the
“Who-we-need-when-we-need-em” s
and they did-do storm the citadel of the “in-the-way-of-change”er's
While I sing-sang the song of all my woes and dangers.

Afterwards a great cake is-be-will-be cut in my name!
I am be-will be knighted without have having to slew-slay the dragon,
And I do-did dub her: serendipity.
She flew-flies me where I need to be and when I need to be:
Which would be ... now.

When-where the calendar becomes a clock
Tick, tick, tocking, stalking and sticking
To the second-minute-moment before home time in final period
To when my eager beavers aim to owe all the hopes held in my hope bank
(kept safely beneath my bed, hidden from hope heisters)
To an anticipated, reinstated, pre-state-state of nostalgia.

This of course means, that I remember tomorrow unlikely precisely as it may have-will have happened...

But who amongst you;
before the grand chrono-chronological here-now-then-when court,
would not be found guilty
of embellishing what you relish?

Relish it now.
Remember it as it may not happen, then hope it does.
Have a sentimentality about the days not yet old.
Tell tall tales of tall tales not yet told.
And remember to remember it tomorrow,
when tomorrow and today:
is today and yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment